Pre-Planning Seminar at St. Louis Church
September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Have you pre-planned your legacy? Join us for a free seminar to learn how this will help you and your family in the future.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Continues your faith through your legacy
- Provides your family peace of mind
- Ensures your wishes are met
- Eliminates doubt for your family
- Eases financial hardship for loved ones
- Knowledgeable Family Service Counselors make the process easy
- Offering interest free payments
The seminar will be held this Monday, September 25th, at 2:00 PM in the Parish Meeting Hall at St. Louis Church, 64 Main Street. We will have leading representatives showing how you can get started.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 22, by contacting Rose Yule at St. Louis Church, 585-586-5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!
To RSVP for an upcoming event or to join our email distribution list to receive updates on cemetery events and promotions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 585-458-4110.