Founded in 1871, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery’s natural beauty and historic architecture has grown over the years, garnering both praise and acclaim. At the time of its design, the most notable gardeners, horticulturalists and landscape designers consulted to make Holy Sepulchre Cemetery the standard of excellence in cemeteries in Monroe County and the United States.
Through proper stewardship over the years, the aesthetic beauty, pristine maintenance and architectural significance of our 340-plus acres continue. Today, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery offers many new sections, complimented by the magnificent architecture of Christ Our Light mausoleum. Holy Sepulchre is prepared to serve the changing needs of the community both today and tomorrow.
Our offerings include: